Eeeeeh (as Anon y Mous would say) ...
A bit late in the day (!), I suppose, but I've booked an intensive 2-day off-road training/guided touring thing as I have had zero off-road experience. Booked with Touratrail at Quesada (in the Carzola region of southern Spain) and is about 2 hours north of Almeria - which is our exit port for Morocco in mainland Spain.
So hopefully I will have at least some idea of what to expect in Maroc.... we'll see eh?
If I can't swing me leg over the Husqvarna TE310 (touratrail's standard bike)
then they stick you on a likkle Honda CRF 230


2 comments:
he he!! I'll say it'll probs be the Honda, a little underwhealming (not exactly a crotch rocket!!) but something you could have a good experience on all the same.
Yep you were right Rob - couldn't handle the Husky at all - it was just too tall & I was too inexperienced, so the Honda was just right...
Post a Comment